The Brave Caterpillar
By: Maria Robinson
Join caterpillar on his journey of pursuing his dream. With the odds stacked against him, will he make it?
This story includes a noble message and memorable song that are sure to inspire and entertain. It will teach children valuable lessons of having a vision, believing in oneself and choosing to commit in the midst of opposition.
Purchase this book today and start a conversation with your kids about the key life principles inside!
What this book will teach:
- Lesson in perseverance
- Believe in yourself
- How to disassociate from negative influences
- How imagination can help in tough times
- Why vision is so important
- The lesson of being self-confident and having a healthy self-esteem
- To believe in your goals and dreams despite what others may say
- Why what you say and believe about yourself is one of the most important factors of success
Who this book is for:
This book is for ages 0-99 +. Yes, this is a children’s book but everyone who reads this can learn from the principles inside. If you are an entrepreneur, free-thinker, Bible-believer, someone with goals, dreams, and seemingly impossible tasks to undertake this is a light-hearted book for you. This book will also introduce your children to the realities of life as a person who doesn’t always follow the crowd.
All children should read this book and others like it to understand that different is good. We’re all born with greatness on the inside of us and it’s a necessary feat to bring it forward.
Get your copy instantly today for only $14.95